top of page

Count Down!!

Need more time to file your taxes?

The April 18 tax deadline is coming up. If you need more time to file your taxes, you can get an automatic extension from the IRS. Come see us today we can assist you.

However here is three things to know.

1. More time to file is not more time to pay.

2. IRS Direct Pay: You can pay the amount you owe directly to them electronically.

3. IRS will help if you can't pay all you owe at once. You would need to file Form 9465, Installment Agreement Request.

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


A Must Read!!!! We Stay Updated!!!!! No the Facts vs Fiction!!!!!!! The Internal Revenue Service introduced a new option Thursday allowing taxpayers and tax professionals who receive nine types of not


bottom of page